Gas, Explosion, Oluwakaysblog, Death,
See This Beautiful Lady That Got Killed By Her Phone.
This Lady was reported using her phone while she was cooking in the kitchen with the gas cooker.
Apparently, there was a mechanical reaction or whatever the scientist would call it, between her phone and the
gas cooker that made it expload.
As depicts in the picture, her family and friends have taken to social media to wish her
We pray that God will console the parent of the deseased.
Guys please let us endeavor not to use our phones in the kitchen, likewise in the filling station or any hazardous area where you see an Health Safety caution marked with red prohibition.
Photo Credit: Instablog Naija
Woman In Coma For More Than A Decade Give